Suspended from work
Notifications OFF
Just when you think you have everything under control everything falls in!
As we are aware the consequences impact so many more than the individual themselves. In this instance both my son's girlfriend and sister.
The first is a teacher and after my son signed the register this week she was formally suspended. Despite informing them of the relationship they have stated it's misconduct. I have informed them he needs to step back.
In addition my daughter is to inform the agency to ensure the schools she works with are happy to still accept her.
I can not understand why others should be victimised in this way.
As we are aware the consequences impact so many more than the individual themselves. In this instance both my son's girlfriend and sister.
The first is a teacher and after my son signed the register this week she was formally suspended. Despite informing them of the relationship they have stated it's misconduct. I have informed them he needs to step back.
In addition my daughter is to inform the agency to ensure the schools she works with are happy to still accept her.
I can not understand why others should be victimised in this way.
Was there something in her contract about 'bringing the school into disrepute'?
I am a teacher and this is my biggest fear. We are only 2 weeks on from knock so long journey ahead. I informed my head teacher and safe guarding leads the next day. They have said there is currently not more to be done but i am still anxious that my job will be impacted!
I am a teacher and this is my biggest fear. We are only 2 weeks on from knock so long journey ahead. I informed my head teacher and safe guarding leads the next day. They have said there is currently not more to be done but i am still anxious that my job will be impacted!
I'm a teacher too. I told my work a few hours after the knock, no consequences at all. However I ended my marriage immediately which might have made a difference.
Test
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus vel fringilla velit, aliquet euismod mi. Sed nec luctus nulla, quis vulputate quam. Fusce vitae justo non est vestibulum molestie. Proin ac accumsan urna.
Aliquam mollis metus sem, a maximus ante ultrices vitae. Proin venenatis, orci eget tincidunt ornare, diam risus pulvinar odio, id porta augue mauris non eros. Maecenas rhoncus arcu vestibulum lacus maximus fermentum.
Nam convallis hendrerit ultricies. Aenean ultricies aliquet est, vel posuere sem rhoncus ut. Vestibulum varius massa ligula, eget vulputate ante pellentesque sed. Aliquam mollis sagittis massa, condimentum auctor quam commodo vitae. Ut a orci nibh. In ut finibus velit.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus vel fringilla velit, aliquet euismod mi. Sed nec luctus nulla, quis vulputate quam. Fusce vitae justo non est vestibulum molestie. Proin ac accumsan urna.
Aliquam mollis metus sem, a maximus ante ultrices vitae. Proin venenatis, orci eget tincidunt ornare, diam risus pulvinar odio, id porta augue mauris non eros. Maecenas rhoncus arcu vestibulum lacus maximus fermentum.
Nam convallis hendrerit ultricies. Aenean ultricies aliquet est, vel posuere sem rhoncus ut. Vestibulum varius massa ligula, eget vulputate ante pellentesque sed. Aliquam mollis sagittis massa, condimentum auctor quam commodo vitae. Ut a orci nibh. In ut finibus velit.